After Star Wars Battlefront II Loot box fiasco, EA has made changes to NFS Payback Progression system too. The major criticism the game got was how long it took to unlock new parts and upgrades for your cars, encouragingh them to use real-money to speed up the progression
With BFII complaints making headline, EA has decided to to roll out a new update to tweak the progression system in NFS;Payback
According to a post on the game’s subreddit, Here are all the changes:
- Increased the amount of REP awarded by taking part in events.
- Increased the amount of Bank awarded by taking part in events.
- Bait crates now reward increased REP.
- Bait crates now reward increased Bank.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased REP.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased Bank.
- Air Suspension will now appear more frequently within Shipments.
- Slightly increased REP and Bank for finishing an event outside of first place.
The developers do promise us that more changes will come soon